Take a Look at Some of our Qualifications:
BCOTB is the go-to Autism Spectrum Disorder expert for television and print media in Tampa Bay. Our work with children with autism and related disabilities has been well documented by local and national media outlets.
- The staff of BCOTB has been recognized for their efforts regarding autism and other developmental disabilities by several local, national and international organizations.
- Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts have more than 20 combined years of experience working with children with autism as well as a variety of developmental disabilities.
- BCOTB is the only clinic of its kind in the Tampa Bay area that offers services at 3 locations to better serve you.
- The staff at BCOTB provides services in the clinic as well as in the home or in the community to meet the needs of your family.
- We are an approved provider for most major medical insurance carriers.
- At BCOTB, we have Managers of Operations who are available to you Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm to assist with scheduling and billing.
- The full-time employees of BCOTB are provided with vacation/personal days, medical benefits, and retirement benefits in order to maintain employee longevity.
- BCOTB funds continuing education opportunities to its staff to ensure they are up-to-date with the most current research on Applied Behavior Analysis.
- All of our therapists receive training which meets the requirements for the Registered Behavior Technician credential provided by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board and successfully complete competency assessment.
- Our staff receives performance reviews to ensure they are utilizing appropriate teaching and behavior reduction procedures in order to maximize your child’s progress.