BCOTB is known for its outstanding reputation in the autism community and even more for its caring employee atmosphere. We are seeking Full Time BCaBA for our three clinic locations in the Tampa Bay area. Duties include providing direct skill acquisition therapy, conducting FBAs and Verbal Behavior assessments, providing parent/teacher training, supervising behavior therapists, writing insurance authorizations and reports, conducting feeding and toilet training programs, community outreach and networking, managing client cases, attending IEP meetings and home/community/school consultations.
- BCaBA certification required
- Experience providing direct therapy and behavior reduction services to children with autism.
- Verbal Behavior programming experience (VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R) and supervising experience preferred.
- Competitive pay
- W2 Employee
- Paid leave for full time staff (vacation/sick/personal)
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance (50% of employee only premium)
- Company-matching retirement plan