Most children, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder or similar diagnoses, who participate in 1:1 ABA therapy receive accommodations through an IEP at school. Navigating the IEP process can be difficult and stressful for both caregivers and professionals who are dedicated to helping the child succeed.
In our IEP for BCBAs eBook, you will learn:
- Information about the IEP process in Florida, including statutes
- What to expect during an IEP meeting
- How to create appropriate IEP goals
- Tips for collaborating with other professionals of different backgrounds
- Tips for assertively advocating for your client
- Contact information for relevant ESE district representatives in Pasco, Hillsborough, and Pinellas counties
This download is perfect for:
- Newly minted BCBAs
- BCBAs who no or minimal experience in the school setting
- BCBAs who are interested in learning more about the IEP process and advocacy skills
Simply complete the form on the right and you’ll receive a FREE copy of BCOTB’s Guide to IEPs for BCBAs.